09 juni 2009

Shopping, shopping shopping....!!


What fun and nice it is to shop here in Munich! Everything is so amazingly cheap here and you get so much more for your money here than in Sweden.... Great! Loves it!There are also so many fresh stores that I have discovered with really nice clothes and homeart. Is this something I plan to do something more with? Of course!My bussiness brain is working overtime right now *laughter*
I just have to investigate how many people are interested first. A really nice thing I found for the home that I just love are so-called aroma sticks in a bottle that smell heavenly in the whole apartment(see picture to the right). Right now I have Balansed Mind from Kare and costs about 20 euro and last for several months! Worth every cent I have to say. Make-up is also much cheaper, resulting in a whole new make-up bag packed with new makeup. I saw this watch that I would like to get so friends and family you know what to get me for my birthday right?!?! *laughter* Just kidding! It's an Armani watch that looks really great ( see picture below )
I am also working right now on my new layout for my blog, time to change it a bit and I would like to see some more comments from you guys! I want to know what you think.
5 days to go!! (14/6 Malmö-Sweden)

With Love
XoXo Balkanita


Price ; 245$ ( ca 2000sek )


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar