05 juni 2009

Welcome Lovely Summer !

Yes, it's time to look for an Ed Hardy t-shirt and a pair of good looking sunglasses (for a good price ofcourse). Maybe I'll buy an Ed Hardy bikini as well they are sooo cool! It is the month of June and for me the summer has just begun and it is super nice to do nothing but just take the day as it comes. I will certainly take the opportunity to enjoy this summer. My vacation is not nailed yet but it's ok, I have no one to consider or apply for vacation at my job :) I have booked plane tickets to Malmö, the 14th I go and stay till the 26th .It will be super nice to celebrate the old Swedish tradition "Midsummer" with my loved ones and eat herring and potatoes, strawberries with whipped cream and drink good wine. Ah... sooo much fun! Can't wait!
I just Love Summer time!

With Love
Balkanita

http://www.edhardyshop.com


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar