04 juni 2009

M a k e - U p


I have sat and looked at the make up tips on various sites and I just love this guy Beau Nelson, he is Creative Director of Beauté Cosmetics. Watch his make up tips on youtube! I like the L'Oreal Paris website is crammed full of make up tips and good products.The other day I bought the new eyeliner from Max Factor "Masterpiece Glide & define" and it is super good. When it comes to lipgloss I must recommend Maybelline's Shinylicious "Shiny Cherry" is SO good, Loves it! .... A-M thanks for the tip ;) I just have to get a hold of Max Factors "False Lash Effect Mascara" it is sold out all over,I have heard it's amazing. Ahh .. I just can't wait until I come home to Malmö and go shopping with A-M and test all new products and clothes. We're always having so much fun doing that! I miss my hairstylist J... I just got to get my hair cut, she always make me look fabulous!

www.lorealparis.com/
www.maybelline.se/
www.maxfactor.se/se/home/default.htm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar