25 maj 2009

Next book will be ........

I have finished reading the book (see previous post) and it was really good. There will be a movie of the book and Julia Roberts will play the main role so i'm excited to see that one. Another book I just have to read now is; Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment by Steve Harvey. I saw him on Oprah for 2 weeks ago where they talked about the book and I laughed my way through the show. He is such a funny guy! There are some lessons to be learned here ladies!! I will buy the book now that I am at home in Malmö so I can read it in swedish.It is so amazingly good when you are laying out in the sun to have something to read at the same time. The weather here is really hot every day, 30 degrees and the climate is so nice. I plan to travel to Salzburg next weekend because it's just an hour's drive from here and it is apparently a lovely city. I also look forward to go home to Malmö and meet my friends and my family in about 2 weeks from today.
With Love
Balkanita

For more information about the book please visit;
https://premierecollectibles.com/authors/steve_harvey/act_like_a_lady

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar