18 maj 2009

It's MY time now

I have officially a huge homesickness and started to read a book by Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, pray, love: one woman's search for everything across Italy, India and Indonesia. Everything is taken from my life, all she has been through and feels except that she does not want children but I do. I have totally dug me down in this book, I can say and it is really good! I fly to Malmö in about 2 weeks and I hope I have Vito in my luggage, it will be very nice to smirk with the family and meet my dear friends do some soul healing. I'll stay for 2 weeks then I fly back to Munich where I'll be planing my summer vacation. I have an invitation from my dear cousin in New York to come to her and have a little rebonding time togheter. I would not do anything rather than just that because i truly miss her ALOT! I will book a ticket to NYC this summer and will stay there for 2 weeks. It's exactly 10 years ago I was there and it is about time now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar