20 maj 2009

A healing process has started.....

This author inspires me! What a woman! She has really opened my eyes and mind and a lot of aha-moments have been revealed, I can say. Yoga and meditation is definitely something I will devote myself to in the future. I'm at the end of the book and for some reason I do not want the pages to end.The book is a great help to my soul right now, my emotional life is a bit chaotic at the moment. I have not lost control, I begin to gain control over them and realize more and more what I need and do not need, what I want and do not want. I always put other people's needs before my own and it is time to stop it now. I really need to soul search and do some soulhelaing and learn to listen to my inner voice and not ignore my feelings. A healing process has started.....

With Love
Balkanita

p.s for more information on the book and this fenomenal author please visit : www.elizabethgilbert.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar