13 maj 2009

New widgets, The City and sunburned Kim Kardashian

I just found out today that Whitney from The Hills has her own show now called The City also on MTV.For those that don't follow The Hills, Whitney got a job in NYC and moved up there.I am soooo gonna watch all 13 episodes tonight. Yaaay!
I just went through my twitter and this is what i see in Kim Kardashians twitpic.....


Poor girl! I know how that feels! It happened to me in Miami when i was out in the sun WITHOUT sunscreen.It hurts and it doesn't look good and it's even harder to get rid of.
Anyway, I have edited the blog today and added a few widgets that I hope you like .... I like them! :-) Otherwise, these are websites, I tend to slide into.
I would like some more feedback on what you think about the blog. There are certain things in my life I do not write about in the blog and I hope that you understand and respect that.

With Love
Balkanita xoxoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar